25 marzo 2011

Frame Repair




Hello Lobos! On 1st January I had a little accident..... It took 10 hours and lots of good drugs to put my shoulder back in place - and now after 10 weeks I can start framebuilding again.
29er frame is now finally happening - I made the wooden former to put a nice s m o o t h curve into the seat tube. There is a small chance I'll have it finished for SSEC. I know Bob is going to Belgium - anybody else?
Only Alison can ride at the moment - my shoulder joint is frozen in some directions so no mtb yet :-( OK - maybe a little ride with the kids on sunday... (sunny and 16 C in England!)
Mick

7 commenti:

spiedo ha detto...

I'm sorry no Belgium for me after Flanders... Your framebuilding aproach is so.... engineerinsh... LOL I can't wait to see it done!

spiedo ha detto...

Be cool with Drugs!

Anonimo ha detto...

Wait until you see the frame jig! More playing with my tools tonight ;-)

I was naughty yesterday and did some real mtb with Thomas - it was OK and all seems good today. Will post up some pics of kids in jerseys.

Mick

spiedo ha detto...

Real MTB is good for the Kids.... I did Finale with Teresa and Fede... they loved it!
Now Fede got a 24" Front suspendend MTB too.

I can't wait to see your kids pics!

ghido ha detto...

Yes, the very last time I saw Tom and Jake was in Stockholm 2005... the should be grown up a little bit...

BOB ha detto...

Yes, I think I'll go to SSEC..even if I'm alone (I'm planning a w-e trip around Namur by fly and a car rent)

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi Bob

We are arriving at SSEC on the friday and not leaving until Monday - let me know if you need collecting from the airport (the van has spare seats and plenty of room for a bike). I think you'll need your own tent ;-)

Tom has been rocking on 24" for more than a year now - Jake has short legs so only 20"