26 gennaio 2010

Lobos in Nicaragua!


Dear Lobos - Next time you are thinking about your next vacation, and you don't want to go to New Mexico or Washington D.C. think about traveling down to Nicaragua. I went last week with my friend and it was great! We started in Matagalpa and headed North for a short 3 day trip (to Jinotega then San Rafael del Norte). We had a day of just riding up a hill until Tom was sick of going up. The best ride was through a few coffee plantations with a stop at a waterfall for swimming. There are plenty of places for food and water breaks and everyone was amazingly friendly. If you need a guide, I would suggest Arien at Matagalpa Tours (no he isn't sponsoring me, I just thought he was awesome).

Happy Riding!

xo

6 commenti:

spiedo ha detto...

Wow I'm happy you had fun!

Nicaragua, Ilaria add it to the Calendare sometimes.... LOL

Ilaria ha detto...

Well done Kat! :))

Anonimo ha detto...

Are you still n DC? We might (at this point big maybe) be living in that area. Glad you enjoyed the trip and I wish we had some sun here. Sun.... what is that? I would have just stopped at the coffee plantation and built a house. Ed

cochese ha detto...

the contras are still alive??? have a goood times!
ciao

France ha detto...

it souds beautiful, have a great time!

cartreena ha detto...

Nope no contras - thank God. That would have been awful!

Ed - D.C. really? Let me know!