14 settembre 2009

B-Boys will Be B-Boys.

That time of year again... What a drag, the Double Boundary bike race in Taos New Mexico, the over 100km mountain bike race with over 11,000 meters of climbing. Last year was a a suffer fest and I finished in the dark; cold, wet, and feeling like death. This year I planned on making it different.
My buddy that I rode with (who won it, and had gears!) had a GPS on his bike so we were certain that this time we wouldn't get lost. We didn't get lost and we rocked it! 9 hours and 16 minutes I came in second place( 4 minutes behind my buddy with gears. Gradual downhill endings are no good for single speed!)setting a new Single Speed record for the race. Next year is going to be faster! Sorry there aren't any actual photos from the race, I only stopped once during the whole thing to eat a sandwich! I'm singing Misfits on Friday, hopefully good enough to get worlds in Italy, wish me luck!!
Ciao!!

7 commenti:

cochese ha detto...

Let's go Isaac!! Kickin ass all!! Maintain the Erection!!!!
Ciao

Ilaria ha detto...

Good luck Sac! Bella gamba!! We will keep our fingers crossed...

cochese ha detto...

OK Sac It's time to put in the bed women and childrens.... It's time to gain the bread!!!

mr. friess ha detto...

bravo!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

Good Trip, Sac

ema

ghido ha detto...

9 hours and 16 minutes.... JESUS!!!

spiedo ha detto...

I will call James and Lars (Metallica) to come to help you with the song! LOL

Go Go Goooooo!