15 aprile 2009

Dawn Til Dusk=BUST!!


So went out to do a 12 hour race this weekend, got to town checked into the Hotel and I was feeling great. Woke up at 5 the next morning only to look out the window and see it snowing. Bummer. My heart sank like a rock. The race ended up being cancelled because of the terrible weather, the trail was so bad you couldn't even walk on it. So instead I got stuck with a race T-Shirt I never did and some photos to remind me of a bummer weekend....Race this weekend shouldn't get rained out, watch out New Mexico, Los Lobos on the prowl!!!

3 commenti:

spiedo ha detto...

Kat told me that you also had to push the car out of the Parking lot!

cochese ha detto...

Muddy??? Wow!!

Isaac ha detto...

Oh man! They told us at the racers meeting that if we didn't leave then we would have to wait until the next day probably for the road to be drivable! We just barley made it out but lots of people got stuck there!!