27 aprile 2009

Socorro Cerrillos del Coyote



In a small dusty town I like to call home, every year they have a XC race part of the State series. Last weekend I went back down home to Socorro to take part in the race. Because I was on home turf I thought it would be nice to dress up in some formal gear. To do that I borrowed some of Katrina's socks she had left at home and wore my underwear on the outside of my shorts. The race started out great, I blasted in front of the pack and lead for the whole first lap until I was caught on the second lap. I tried holding his wheel but instead lost first place by a little under a minute. It was a shame but we had at least 5 mins on third place. Oh well next time.....

6 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Crazy man!
Katrina's racing socks are so delightful...

Martino

mr. friess ha detto...

beautiful dress, and very good race!!

cochese ha detto...

Supertsylin' dude!!

Ilaria ha detto...

Striped socks!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

spiedo ha detto...

Second place is a Lobos tradition lately! Nice Socks Katrina!

Anonimo ha detto...

Where are you living if not at home these days? Nice get up. Looks like it's almost worthy of SiS.