29 settembre 2008

Isaac News 2



Last weekend I took off on a 130km bike race/ride. We didn't have to pay anything, the route wasn't even marked and of the 30 some people who signed up for the ride only 12 showed up.

We left at 6:30 in the morning and I crossed the "finish line" (we ended at a Restaurant) at 19:30. During the 14 hours on the bike I got very lost, lost all my water because my Camelback sprung a leak, got more lost. helped fix more than 4 flat tires, gave all my food to a person I had been riding with because he was on the edge of collapsing from exhaustion, I also gave him my light when I left him with still 40km to ride, and rode the hardest part of the trail with no light pounding down a rocky trail on my fully rigid bike practically breaking my wrists. It was quiet the experience.

Here's a picture of me I took in a more pleasant part of the ride; before getting lost for the second time.

CIAO!!!!!
LOS LOBOS FOR EVER!!!!!

5 commenti:

ghido ha detto...

SUBBAQQUO!

Ilaria ha detto...

Però... tosto il ragazzetto!

Simone - El G@to - ha detto...

la follia della gioventù :-)

Anonimo ha detto...

Isaac, keep it up, spread the culture, we do not give a shit about the usual stuff, go.

Anonimo ha detto...

questo ragazzo è davvero un grande! un GOLDEN BOY! quello che mi entusiasma è la sua passione ed allegria per uno sport di pura fatica. A 17 anni non tutti sono capaci di fare certe cose.

GO ISAC! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

LUKEGPS